The Germans made wide use of this size Demolition tanks from about mid 1943 and was used at Kursk.
This model was made by Borgward.
This model was the largest and was normaly driven to near the aiming piont and was then radio controlled for the last part of the action.
The sloped charge was dropped off the front of the hull and then a timer made the charge go off.
The control vehicle was normaly a Stug.
Figure not included.